Hunter Pharmacy Services, Inc. is a pharmacy management services provider that outsources to manage hospital pharmacies throughout Texas. We are currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to work in our Corporate Office in North Austin. This person will be supporting and working closely with our President/CEO. This position requires someone who is detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and who is able to work in a small quiet office environment.
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, etc.
- Positive, energetic, and inspiring attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively, multi-task, set priorities and solve problems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support as required for the operation of the company.
- Reception/greeting visitors.
- Answer phones in a professional manner.
- Manage office and supply purchasing.
- Maintain the company website.
- Monitor and remain up-to-date on all pharmacy licensures.
- Maintain employee credentials.
This position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Compensation commensurate upon experience.
Range $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS
EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED