PRN Pharmacy Technician
Job Location: Austin & Surrounding Areas
Hunter Pharmacy Services is currently seeking PRN Pharmacy Technicians, preferably with hospital experience.
This position does not have any set hours and requires some travel. You will work collaboratively with the
nursing and medical staff. Ability to learn and use multiple Health Information Systems to meet the needs
of multiple facilities.
· Must be registered with TSBP as a registered pharmacy technician
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
· ACPE IV Certification a plus, but not required
· Hospital experience a plus, but willing to train the right person
Salary dependent upon experience
For further details about this opportunity, please apply
NO PHONE CALLS ---- NO RECRUITERS